Watched my Bambi and Chrissy be accepted into the Beta Club yesterday.
So proud of them both. <3
Then there’s mother.
- Everyone at school: Come on, we all know you'd marry Harry Potter if you could.
- Me: You little shit, do you not know me? I'm going to marry Roger and we'll have a little Roger Dell the Fourth, so fuck off, you dumbassmotherfuckingcuntshitasswipe.
- Roger: :3 Yay.
So exactly twenty-four hours ago, Roger had his arm around me and I was cuddling up to him as best as I could with the unmovable arm of a chair between us while watching Hotel Transylvania.
Now I don’t want to breathe because it hurts to and I’ve almost choked on my own coughs and I’m ready to be buried six feet under and I’m hurting all over and I can only hear out of one ear and my cat won’t shut up so I’m having terrible headaches and I’m cramping horribly. Because mother natures a fucking bitch, that’s why.
The Student, 7th regeneration, I wear a blue slouchy hat, I travel with Catryne, and my catchphrase is “Sweet!”
I am The Architect, on my 7th regeneration, and I wear a sweater
Click for the best DoctorWho tumblr ever.
The Nanny, 5th regeneration. I wear men’s dress shoes and travel with Lydia.
The Nerd (I’ve been told in life that my job is simply being the nerd), 3rd regeneration, Ravenclaw scarf, Roger is my companion. “Kinky.”
I guess we’re that couple now.
A short time after one of my really bad breakups (I cried for, like, ever), Kelly told me that I had to be patient to find that “one special person.” Because I was stupid, I thought that the “one special person” was Jessie and so I waited for two months for him, and go figure that he never fucking came.
Then it happened (and who the hell knows why). Roger was suddenly cute. Then he became sweet. Soon came the “I don’t want to think of him as an older brother.” For a year, I teased him and messed with him. And all that, he was it. He was the one that I wanted to be with. The only one I wanted to be with.
The conclusion to this Revelation of shits, I think Kelly might be psychic. She tells me to be patient and then what are the odds that I end up dating her son.
I love it when guys have stubble.
I can’t wait for when Roger starts getting stubbly on his face and I can’t wait to kiss him when he forgets to shave in the morning and unf.
Shit, there’s something wrong with me.
- Cody: -pulls pack of hand warmers out of his pocket-
- Random little boy: Oh my gosh, those are handwarmers, they're so awesome, they really work and get warm.
- Me: -sarcastically- No, they get cold.
- Random little boy: -fasinated- They get cold too?
- Me: No.
- Roger: You just crushed the dreams of a little boy.
- Me: Shut up, Bambi.
- Dad: I found you the perfect perfume.
- Me: Dad, this is mosquito repellent..
- Dad: Who knows, maybe it'll repel boys as well.
- Me: Oh please, I've used this stuff all year and Roger still comes back.
Expect the unexpected…
“Over here, stupid!”
dunno how it looks to you, but this is the Eastland High School marching band in our town’s annual parade, the Rip Fest. If you watch while we pass, I am in the closest file in the second rank. :)
(Yeah, I know I’m not a very good marcher, but that’s not the point right now)
So today we got up early and got to march in our town’s annual parade and festival thing. It was cold, but we were in full uniform. I think I might have shin splints since not only did I march, but I walked the same five blocks about a million times.
Roger and I spent the whole time together after we got back from the band hall after we marched. He was so warm and I got to cuddle with him while we walked, which is only a likely combination with two people that are similar heights.
But when Shyanne and I got home we fell asleep when watching Oklahoma vs Tech and since Tech was losing, I just went to sleep.
When I woke up, I went with Roger to his grandma’s house for Kristen’s birthday party and we played dominoes. He also held me in the car when we were passing a car wreck, so that was sweet.
Shyanne and I always say that we’re going to wait until we’re married to have sex but we both know that if we could have it our way, Matt and Roger would not be virgins.
So yeah. That pretty much sums up our lives.
- Cody: (Matt's brother, basically also like my brother) Sean! -hugs my head because he's tall-
- Me: mmrph...
- Roger: At least it wasn't one of his flying hugs...